|Faith||Worship of Sheogorath|
The Grand Duchy of Realms of Madness is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Prince Sheogorath with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, free-roaming dinosaurs, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 1.697 billion Madmen enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Sheoth. The average income tax rate is 56.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Mad economy, worth 217 trillion septims a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 127,945 septims, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Churches across the land are hurriedly installing auto-tune for their choirs, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs, racial and religious segregation has become rife as the various groups are loath to mingle, and shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals. Crime is totally unknown. Realms of Madness's national animal is the skinned hound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Worship of Sheogorath.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, racial and religious segregation has become rife as the various groups are loath to mingle.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, churches across the land are hurriedly installing auto-tune for their choirs.
- : Realms of Madness endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Distrotika.
- : Realms of Madness was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Distrotika.
- : Realms of Madness was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Skinned Hound Dung" has been declared a national treasure.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, hospitals in Realms of Madness are too busy serving the needs of the South Pacific to see Madmen.
Endorsements Received: 190 » Qvait, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Nova Montron, Erinor, The Solar System Scope, Amerion, Seliyan progressive Islands, Centristvill, Luddinlande, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Filippinas, Bear Connors Paradiso, Sthalrim, Isokenzar, Rabbitz, Jehenna, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, The United Expanse, Nowa Europa, Kiasu-ism, Curlyhoward, Mapico, Aumeltopia, Darakin, Linguiniland, Tsvetania, Utondara, Tsunamy, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Sedunn, Japanese Federal Republic, Theorin, Wehraboos, Silberne Wache, Barabarom, Escevola, Noire Denholm, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Qawe, Stoniamera, Astraee, Nankyoku Tairiku, Rebel-topia, Poopisiya, North Kanuckistan, Auphelia, Vincent Field, Cuuldere, Dankstergrad, and 140 others.Volaworand, Kholdan, GI-Land, Crystal Creation, Kandorith, Tilipria, Maeiland, Jaxon, Hanguk-Nippon, Farengeto, Madreia, Saciu, V3rmont, The naked people, Yeldarbsland, Southern Numenor, HUElavia, The Two Jerseys, The West Valley Mountains, North Catimestistrianes, Grianal, Corgitopiaa, Zaelith, Blaash, Nordafrik Conclaves, A leftover country, Rad Asia, Imperial Duck, Direwolf1, Floofoland, Rimandi, Madhonia, Aurcania, Lambdaland, Drystar, Bumblegaria, New Briantown, Manniskoslaktet, Yellunstryer, Omiri, Esnari, Pax Dracon, Gymnostan, Great Andora, Salguod, Linden Oak, Soem, Antarctic Empires, Substitute name, Gentea, Walloonia, Cohors Stercore, USNE2018, Zosnor, Aguatania, Nueva Alta California, Bleakfoot, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Beepee, FreeFishers, Bod Wareenaland, German Hapsburg, PenguinPies, Isles of Creckero, Fasire, Bizzie, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, Techganet, Tepertopia, United Crumburrtha Federation, Tarnik, Hutington, Holy Free, Eggraria, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Baltenlands, Anserisa, InnWorm, Sau Man Frescher, Humedo, Phanama, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Charloa, Ralphburg, Page 53, ChickenDome, Melicorium, Elan Sleazebaganno, Jimburna, Merevane, Mantas Meow, Compli, Ostko, Marinho Islands, East Nagaland, The Worst army of, Starsight, Shefino, Gonrati, Nova Kobol, NganXuan, Nouvel-Indre, Matak Tribes, The Radanivans, Great Britain And Empire, Great Elsika, West Fallows, Well F, Rhetiaa, Trepsit, The Drakan Republic, Purple Hyacinth, United States of Vietnam, Laamiva, Sandaoguo, Valdutz, Briteannia, Free Soundia, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, Nookington, Avia Lavanda, Kedjens, Temaseka, Vega Naothia, Midand, Concrete Slab, East Lodge, White Bananistan, Catillos, Myness, B H A R A T, Sword of Summer, and Distrotika.