The Republic of Rashadah is a large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its complete absence of social welfare and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 68 million Rashadahians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Spirituality, with Education and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Industry and Social Policy are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.1%.
The strong Rashadahian economy, worth 2.78 trillion hadis a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 40,906 hadis, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 232,412 per year while the poor average 3,510, a ratio of 66.2 to 1.
The alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, a performance of the hit musical "Mamma Tua" has been delayed after squatters were found sleeping in the orchestra pit, Tesco was recently named as the new national treasurer, and shouting contests are an important part of government job interviews. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Rashadah's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rashadah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Rashadah's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Rashadah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead and Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Rashadah was struck by a Mk I (Immunizer) Cure Missile from The Republic of Martenyika, curing 1 million infected.
- : Rashadah endorsed The Federative Republic of Austrovik-Germania.
- : Rashadah endorsed The United Kingdom of Dragao do Mar.
- : Rashadah endorsed The Dominion of Nhoor.
- : Following new legislation in Rashadah, shouting contests are an important part of government job interviews.
- : Following new legislation in Rashadah, Tesco was recently named as the new national treasurer.
- : Rashadah endorsed The Free Lands of Vancouvia.