|Leader||President of Rasha|
The Federation of Rasha is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President of Rasha with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, triple-decker prams, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 9.446 billion Russians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moscow. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 34.1%.
The powerhouse Russian economy, worth 808 trillion rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 85,608 rubles, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
The giant 80-storey carving of President of Rasha in Mount Rushless can be seen from space, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses', a cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country, and Lutheranism has been named as Rasha's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rasha's national animal is the brown bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Lutheranism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rasha was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Rasha's influence in 1st Lutheran Christian Community rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Rasha published "Power Projection (Gray Zone Competition)" (Factbook: Military).
- : Rasha published "Russian Armed Forces" (Factbook: Military).
- : Rasha published "Moscow, third Rome" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Rasha published "All-Russian nation" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Rasha published "Russian irredentism" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Rasha published "Russophilia" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Rasha published "Russian mafia" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Rasha published "Anti-Russian sentiment" (Factbook: Culture).