The Holy Empire of Rap Devil is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The democratic, devout population of 530 million Rap Devilians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Spirituality, with Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 40.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Rap Devilian economy, worth 20.8 trillion Devils a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Automobile Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 39,239 Devils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rap Devil's national animal is the Rap God.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rap Devil's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Rap Devil's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Rap Devil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, and Most Devout.
- : Rap Devil's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Rap Devil was refounded in Osiris.
- : Rap Devil ceased to exist in Salem.
- : Rap Devil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Rap Devil's influence in Salem rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Rap Devil's influence in Salem rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Rap Devil's influence in Salem rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".