The Progressive Republic of Ranra is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Anonymous Sus with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The compassionate population of 1.214 billion Ranritanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ranra City. The average income tax rate is 71.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ranran economy, worth 176 trillion Dogecoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 145,276 Dogecoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather, smoking is banned in public areas, children listen incredulously when their grandparents explain what a "running river" is, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ranra's national animal is the Pheonix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ranra, discarded pennies litter the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Ranra, children listen incredulously when their grandparents explain what a "running river" is.
- : Following new legislation in Ranra, smoking is banned in public areas.
- : Following new legislation in Ranra, foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather.
- : Following new legislation in Ranra, pretty hair and tight shorts are considered to be essentials for successful political lobbyists.
- : Ranra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Ranra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Ranra, pop sensation "Jack and the Holograms" is storming the charts.
- : Following new legislation in Ranra, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Ranra, the Ranran Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
Endorsements Received: 121 » Anatasha, Volaworand, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Cucutenium, Tepertopia, Holota, Arscanesia, Bawkie, Aidenfieeld, Tsunamy, Corgitopiaa, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Blondiesland, Land Without Shrimp, Kiasu-ism, Farengeto, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, The Haughtherlands, Uvalor, Eastern Juble Lux, Unojo, Erstavik, Wisconsin Republic, Achemar, Concrete Slab, Doriander, Kanatian Percocet, Hanguk-Nippon, Jehenna, The Solar System Scope, Steviland, A Place Somewhere, Holy Free, Bohenia, Malmsia, Virconea-Milatia, Transtemporal Shifts, Sthalrim, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Yellunstryer, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Sandaoguo, and 71 others.Kringalia, Sou Avida, Isokenzar, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Drystar, Eleuthelrium, Sozlanden, Myness, Skaladoria, Drew Durrnil, Bod Wareenaland, Bear Connors Paradiso, Southern Numenor, Shefino, Noire Denholm, Quinta Caporales, Makinius, Rad Asia, New Mistland, North Kanuckistan, Darakin, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Oreo States, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Indolos, The Two Jerseys, Linden Oak, Berusturg, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, Linguiniland, Soem, Grianal, Sedunn, Havenfell, Andinla, Center Lisle, RestartAll, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Cereskia 2, Ipugao, Venezia Pacifica, Zataras, Zaelith, Brazilian impero2, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, New Cons Ryaklant, Ostavaria, FreeFishers, South Pernambuco, North Pernambuco, Curlyhoward, Leimarite Empire, New American Dictatorship, Froshar, The republic of Konsa, Abarri, Great Lothian, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Mnemnovia, Tyrantistica, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Gennaretia, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, and Driodal.