The Dominion of Rangers Brotherhood is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Dimidr0 with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 19.778 billion Rangers Brotherhoodians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gaaldoc. The average income tax rate is 9.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rangers Brotherhoodian economy, worth a remarkable 4,290 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an amazing 216,956 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Computers have been put in control of the economy to keep computers from controlling the economy, the government is spending millions on 'trust campaigns' in an effort to win back the public's support, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Rangers Brotherhood's national animal is the hobzavre, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Codex Ga.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rangers Brotherhood, wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct.
- : Following new legislation in Rangers Brotherhood, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Following new legislation in Rangers Brotherhood, the government is spending millions on 'trust campaigns' in an effort to win back the public's support.
- : Rangers Brotherhood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Animal Testing".
- : Rangers Brotherhood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Atlantic".
- : Rangers Brotherhood endorsed The Sci-fi Double Feature of Snipeower.
- : Rangers Brotherhood endorsed The Floating Islands of The Illusian Empire.
- : Rangers Brotherhood was endorsed by The Sci-fi Double Feature of Snipeower.
- : Rangers Brotherhood was endorsed by The Floating Islands of The Illusian Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Rangers Brotherhood, computers have been put in control of the economy to keep computers from controlling the economy.
Endorsements Received: 59 » The New California Republic, Caldariat, Aigania, Aaecilia, Imkiville, Aegis-5, Saundie, Nargorthia, Wilhelmsborough, Courlany, Treadwellia, Wintermoot III, Killer Kitty, Bobs raider puppet, Aflana, Axixic, Darkium, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Aguaria Major, Tiegenhof, Denado, Hycronesia, Loftegen 2, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lake Flotillas, Lazarene Ryccia, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Sophisica, Altmar, Laporter, Halliway, Kan Po, SunnyPhiladelphia, Steel Vagabonds, The Rin Mang, Port Flynt, Andyr, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, Your Imaginary Friend, Custadia, United Sunni Emirate, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, and 9 others.Frankish Peoples, Calicate, Leonism, Greater Hopeville, Arkanik, Stevoria, Germansberg, The Illusian Empire, and Snipeower.