|Capital||District of Rossburgusta|
|Leader||King Ross A Breckenridge|
|Animal||Rambinian Lion and Lioness|
The Seventh Holy Roman Kingdom of Rambinia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by King Ross A Breckenridge with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 9.527 billion Rambinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of District of Rossburgusta. The average income tax rate is 80.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Rambinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,387 trillion Rambinian Bundesbanks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 145,609 Rambinian Bundesbanks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Thousands of cute furry kittens are trampling everything in their path (Rambinia has found 3 easter eggs), people faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations, therapists can always squeeze in another house-call, and government bureaucrats devote many man-hours to trying to measure unquantifiables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rambinia's national animal is the Rambinian Lion and Lioness, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Protestant Christianty.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rambinia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Rambinia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Rambinia was refounded in Balder.
- : Rambinia ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Rambinia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Rambinia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Rambinia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Rambinia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Rambinia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Rambinia, government bureaucrats devote many man-hours to trying to measure unquantifiables.