|Leader||The Supreme Loligarch|
The Soul-Sucking Vampire of Ramaeus is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The Supreme Loligarch with an iron fist, and renowned for its disturbing lack of elderly people, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 13.216 billion Ramaenites are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Loligarchy. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Ramaenite economy, worth a remarkable 3,223 trillion Head Pats a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 243,923 Head Pats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter, ill and injured visitors in Ramaeus have to walk it off until they return home, and blind students are at a disadvantage now that test papers printed in braille have been discontinued. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Ramaeus's national animal is the Loli, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Loligarchy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ramaeus, blind students are at a disadvantage now that test papers printed in braille have been discontinued.
- : Following new legislation in Ramaeus, ill and injured visitors in Ramaeus have to walk it off until they return home.
- : Following new legislation in Ramaeus, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter.
- : Following new legislation in Ramaeus, libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands.
- : Ramaeus endorsed The Republic of Oskarland and Athenon.
- : Ramaeus was endorsed by The Republic of Oskarland and Athenon.
- : Ramaeus aborted construction of embassies between Yuno and The Free Nations Region.
- : Ramaeus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Personal Data"".
- : Ramaeus endorsed The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Ramaeus was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Opstan, Ambravia, Southern Igaliaris, The Danube Monarchy, Realinailist, Starkiller101, Kebeq, NepNation, Stratarin, Verdrassil, Mia Sabanto, Absolutely Necessary Redundancies, TheMourn, Roberdian, New Dracosus, Solaran Autonomous Zone, Free Syllvin, Lolcatistan, Volenruud, Greatest Rome, Proj Arcania, Dragon ball12, The Black Cathedral, and Oskarland and Athenon.
WA update pending: Nation has 23 verified endorsements.