|Faith||Sepulcher of the Stars|
The Chronic Loiterer of Ralevier is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Rannara Birana with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 6.095 billion Ralevierians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Astalueira. The average income tax rate is 66.9%.
The thriving Ralevierian economy, worth 466 trillion Xals a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 76,463 Xals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Children who display even minimal sporting aptitude are immediately assigned a personal trainer, Ralevierian husbands are dead good at fathering kids, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', and internet moderators work overtime to remove memes comparing Rannara Birana to cartoon bears. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ralevier's national animal is the Tortoise, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sepulcher of the Stars.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ralevier, internet moderators work overtime to remove memes comparing Rannara Birana to cartoon bears.
- : Following new legislation in Ralevier, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in Ralevier, Ralevierian husbands are dead good at fathering kids.
- : Following new legislation in Ralevier, children who display even minimal sporting aptitude are immediately assigned a personal trainer.
- : Following new legislation in Ralevier, victims of limb-mauling industrial accidents are told to keep working with their remaining hand.
- : Ralevier's influence in Vermilion Skies rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Ralevier was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Ralevier relocated from Osiris to Vermilion Skies.
- : Ralevier founded the region Vermilion Skies.
- : Ralevier altered its national flag.