The Federal Republic of Ragsaksakan is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 533 million Ragsaksakanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 16.9%.
The Ragsaksakanian economy, worth 25.8 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. Average income is 48,469 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Ragsaksakan's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Armed Republic of Raia Mutomboki 2nd Brigade dismissed Ragsaksakan as TWPirate of PieTopia.
- : Ragsaksakan's influence in Nihon rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Ragsaksakan relocated from PieTopia to Nihon.
- : Ragsaksakan proposed constructing embassies between PieTopia and Doll Guldur.
- : Ragsaksakan added the tag "Snarky" to PieTopia.
- : Ragsaksakan added the tag "Invader" to PieTopia.
- : Ragsaksakan removed the tag "Monarchist" from PieTopia.
- : Ragsaksakan established the regional flag of PieTopia.
- : Ragsaksakan updated the World Factbook entry in PieTopia.
- : Ragsaksakan lodged a message on the PieTopia Regional Message Board.