The Republic of Ragnhiled is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its public floggings, unlimited-speed roads, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 616 million Ragnhiledians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hizlov. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12.8%.
The very strong Ragnhiledian economy, worth 71.4 trillion Nhiles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 115,868 Nhiles, with the richest citizens earning 6.9 times as much as the poorest.
Exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, and unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Hizlov make great practice for foreign snipers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ragnhiled's national animal is the Cardinal, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ragnhiled was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Ragnhiled was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Ragnhiled was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Ragnhiled was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector and Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Ragnhiled, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Hizlov make great practice for foreign snipers.
- : Following new legislation in Ragnhiled, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Ragnhiled, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Ragnhiled was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Ragnhiled, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Following new legislation in Ragnhiled, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Sil Dorsett, Northern Scovia, Mercy Land, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, Valdr, Sunto, BrightFutures, Notyoutopia, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Holy Oranz, Kwaj, Alice Gardens, Reannia, Omicron Persei V111, Arquan, Venezuelia, Kaschovia, Enosville, Necromonia, Frances Francis the First of France, Boggovia, The Teddy, General COE, Ovsterland, Moristia, Chukstik Illahi, Vszeklina, Bharathvarsh, HMS Unicorn, Unsophisticate, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, South Grand Mountain, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Ostrinios, Xinchao, Lupus Imperium, Ainsworth, Faxfleet, Renetopia, Siwale, Bikeni Jobia, Cleoskye, Wineclaw, Puczovska, and 23 others.Kingdom of Space, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Lamexanope, Coemgen, American MapleStory, Selfgradatude, Blurds, Kizja, Rylam, Religioncord, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Legique, Yukti, Pleroma Sans Romans, Panama Coalition, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, Aenglaland, and AdyLand.