The Glorious nation of Radovia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme chancellor Zyggy with an iron fist, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, sprawling nuclear power plants, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 12.248 billion Radovians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Industry are also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Radovia Major. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Radovian economy, worth a remarkable 3,466 trillion creds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 283,060 creds, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,021,713 per year while the poor average 12,987, a ratio of 155 to 1.
Nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers, when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes, late night adverts for breast milk co-ops regularly win pornography industry awards, and artificial intelligence seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Radovia's national animal is the zygbird, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roachism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Radovia's influence in You Govern You Lose rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Radovia's influence in You Govern You Lose fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Radovia's influence in You Govern You Lose rose from "Sprat" to "Powerbroker".
- : Radovia relocated from Lazarus to You Govern You Lose.
- : Radovia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Radovia ceased to exist in You Govern You Lose.
- : Radovia's influence in You Govern You Lose fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Radovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Following new legislation in Radovia, artificial intelligence seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui.
- : Following new legislation in Radovia, late night adverts for breast milk co-ops regularly win pornography industry awards.