The Democratic Republic of Radnia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Darener Domi with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, parental licensing program, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 10.008 billion Radnians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Heldi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 90.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Radnian economy, worth a remarkable 2,310 trillion Raniahs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 230,868 Raniahs, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
Cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, the giant 80-storey carving of Darener Domi in Mount Rushless can be seen from space, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, and tourists outnumber citizens two to one. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Radnia's national animal is the Stoat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secular.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Radnia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Radnia endorsed The Commonwealth of Empess Sommes.
- : Radnia endorsed The Borderlands of Federal Republic of Kobanie.
- : Following new legislation in Radnia, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Following new legislation in Radnia, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Following new legislation in Radnia, the giant 80-storey carving of Darener Domi in Mount Rushless can be seen from space.
- : Following new legislation in Radnia, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Radnia, Radnia's nuclear power is imported from neighbouring countries.
- : Radnia was endorsed by The Borderlands of Federal Republic of Kobanie.
- : Radnia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Empess Sommes.
Endorsements Received: 25 » For vooperia, Europaterre, Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar, Zelida, Scalabrine, Landarath, Sorentia, The Taklamakan Desert, Palamos, Floranza, Galicia-Slowincia, Rizenbaul, New American republic of states, Agasaria, Gardred, Altori, Vennos, Kashtyria, Andelojuse, BeatsMe, Tyrg, States of Asra, Pellon Wesaurps, Empess Sommes, and Federal Republic of Kobanie.