The Republic of Radmir is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, digital currency, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 620 million Radmirians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Industry, with Defense, Welfare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Law & Order receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 13.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Radmirian economy, worth 64.8 trillion AZNS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 104,504 AZNS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
The television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation, the Counter-Terrorism Unit has been nicknamed "Big Bad Wolf" for its tendency towards urban demolition, scavengers with burlap sacks and shovels skulk around graveyards, and frustrated teenage boys are told that if they like it then they should have put a ring on it. Crime is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Radmir's national animal is the horse.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Radmir was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Radmir was endorsed by The Republic of Dravida India.
- : Radmir was endorsed by The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
- : Radmir was reclassified from "Corporate Police State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- : Radmir was endorsed by The I Endorsed Zukchiva Have You of Modra.
- : Radmir was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
- : Radmir was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lorrana.
- : Radmir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Radmir was endorsed by The Wayside of BearStackof2015.
- : Following new legislation in Radmir, frustrated teenage boys are told that if they like it then they should have put a ring on it.
Endorsements Received: 39 » VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Oofery, Evrigenis, Wallenburg, Axdel, Brotherland, Tassirion, Coruh, New Leganes, Santa Dystopia, Kampf Empire, Elejamie, Kaigi, Layngderfleethe, Rhealaliit, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Trimmania, Marrabuk, Mays Austrian Nation, Rainbow Vests, Socialist Holy American Empire, CopyCato, Goodnamesarerare, Narinoland, Arunika, Dragons Blood, United Socialist States of Amerika, A mean old man, Tretrid, BearStackof2015, Lorrana, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, The Three States of Fortuna, Dravida India, and Technocratic Tagalog.