The Federative Republic of Radimostan is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Viliam Zeintek with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 6.037 billion Radimostanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Radimopolis. The average income tax rate is 3.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Radimostanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,332 trillion Tolars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 220,775 Tolars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics, troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist, the climate agreement has actually increased the volume of hot air in the atmosphere, and soldiers must key in their passwords every time they want to reload their weapons. Crime is totally unknown. Radimostan's national animal is the Raditi Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The North Pacific".
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Antifa".
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Tobacco and Electronic Cigarettes".
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Command Responsibility".
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "defending the rights of sexual and gender minorities".
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to self-defense".
- : Radimostan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Safeguarding Nuclear Materials"".
- : Radimostan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Radimostan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II".
Endorsements Received: None.