The Federative Republic of Radimostan is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Viliam Zeintek with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 7.332 billion Radimostanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Radimopolis. The average income tax rate is 3.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Radimostanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,648 trillion Tolars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an amazing 224,774 Tolars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
You need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes, plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go, and the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard. Crime is totally unknown. Radimostan's national animal is the Raditi Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Radimostan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Radimostan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibit Private Prisons"".
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn North East Somerset".
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Radimostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Personal Privacy".
- : Radimostan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Personal Privacy".
Endorsements Received: None.