The Bad Life Choices of Rachalicious is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, digital currency, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 3.007 billion Rachaliciousians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 9.3%.
The strong Rachaliciousian economy, worth 176 trillion kronor a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 58,702 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Fresh food is a thing of the past due to onerous testing standards, the family summer vacation has become a thing of the past following the introduction of the year-round school year, students cut up leftover kronor during Arts and Crafts, and soldiers' positions are given away by the glint of their bayonets. Crime is well under control. Rachalicious's national animal is the unicorn, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rachalicious's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Rachalicious's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Rachalicious's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Rachalicious altered its national flag.
- : Rachalicious applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Rachalicious relocated from Iron Pact to Devide by Zero.
- : Rachalicious's influence in Iron Pact rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Rachalicious's influence in Iron Pact rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : The Stand of Cinderellaa dismissed Rachalicious as r of Iron Pact.
- : Rachalicious's influence in Iron Pact fell from "Dealmaker" to "Contender".