The Republic of Rabbt is a very large, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape and enforced nudity. The quiet, industrious population of 183 million Rabbtians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 29.1%.
The Rabbtian economy, worth 6.17 trillion rabbit monies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Information Technology, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 33,737 rabbit monies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Public nudity is compulsory, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, gambling is outlawed, and the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rabbt's national animal is the rabbit, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rabbt's influence in Jojos bizarre reigon rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Rabbt's influence in Jojos bizarre reigon rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Rabbt's influence in Jojos bizarre reigon rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Rabbt's influence in Jojos bizarre reigon rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rabbt resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Rabbt relocated from Devide by Zero to Jojos bizarre reigon.
- : Rabbt endorsed The Matriarchy of Jewish Raida Girls.
- : Rabbt was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Rabbt applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Rabbt's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".