|Leader||Chancellor Margaret Harrison|
The Valkyrian Kingdom of Qvait is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chancellor Margaret Harrison with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.854 billion Qvaiticans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stockholm. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Qvaitican economy, worth a remarkable 3,507 trillion Pacific credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 272,851 Pacific credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony, demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk, and party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Qvait's national animal is the spinner dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Qvait voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Iran".
- : Following new legislation in Qvait, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in Qvait, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
- : Following new legislation in Qvait, demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked.
- : Qvait endorsed The Drunken Irish Nation of Drugged Monkeys.
- : Qvait withdrew its endorsement from The Drunken Irish Nation of Drugged Monkeys.
- : Qvait was endorsed by The United Republic of Goverwal.
- : Qvait lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Qvait, burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony.
- : Following new legislation in Qvait, the internet has been placed under government control.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Tsunamy, Lioniel, Sedunn, SJS Republic, Cape Adare, Miris, Kiasu-ism, Great Scapula, The United Expanse, Drugged Monkeys, Zadiner, Quiescent, Curlyhoward, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, Bonaugure, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Phillius, Madhonia, FreeFishers, Sepia Island, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Luddinlande, The Great Library, Land Without Shrimp, Pax Dracon, Dankstergrad, The Solar System Scope, Esu19, Saganye, Aschenburg, Nettunia, Tau Xen, Techganet, The Walde, Sanden, Litorauria, Friedmantowne, Erinor, Punchwood, Mon Goblevis, Noire Denholm, Darakin, Lififul, Mostly Benevolent Tyranny, Volaworand, Vlod, Karatengisa, and 23 others.Pamela And Hepatitis, Soem, The Pac Northwest, Ebonhand, Auphelia, Sween-flu Quarantine Zone, Midand, Oxsania, Imperial Europe-Asia, Aster-Lilou, Moreana, Avoux, Imperial Isaac, Kanglia, Punaauia, Xpert9, Kalukmangala, Aumeltopia, United States of Vietnam mirror, Southern Freeland, United Faith Warriors, United Federated States of Omega, and Goverwal.