|Leader||Chancellor Margaret Harrison|
The Valkyrian Kingdom of Qvait is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Chancellor Margaret Harrison with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, strictly enforced bedtime, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.125 billion Valkyrians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stockholm. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Valkyrian economy, worth a remarkable 4,040 trillion Pacific credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 286,063 Pacific credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments, the endangered saltwater humpback spinner dolphin is only seen in captivity programs, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble, and coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Qvait's national animal is the spinner dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Qvait voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Uniform Labeling of Hazardous Goods".
- : Qvait lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Qvait was endorsed by The Republic of Kalogiros.
- : Qvait was endorsed by The Highest Imperial State of Great Vritannia.
- : Qvait was endorsed by The Empire of Idiopola.
- : Qvait was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of Outer Serbeckja.
- : Qvait voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Crime and Punishment"".
- : Following new legislation in Qvait, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Following new legislation in Qvait, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble.
- : Following new legislation in Qvait, the endangered saltwater humpback spinner dolphin is only seen in captivity programs.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Tsunamy, Lioniel, Sedunn, Cape Adare, Kiasu-ism, Great Scapula, The United Expanse, Drugged Monkeys, Quiescent, Curlyhoward, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, Bonaugure, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Phillius, Madhonia, FreeFishers, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Luddinlande, Land Without Shrimp, Pax Dracon, Dankstergrad, The Solar System Scope, Esu19, Saganye, Aschenburg, Nettunia, Tau Xen, Techganet, The Walde, Sanden, Litorauria, Erinor, Noire Denholm, Darakin, Vlod, Karatengisa, Pamela And Hepatitis, Soem, Auphelia, Sween-flu Quarantine Zone, Midand, Oxsania, Aster-Lilou, Moreana, Avoux, Imperial Isaac, United Faith Warriors, and 51 others.Goverwal, PlanetBob, UnitedStatesofMrloong, Beepee, Vylore, Iristead, Centristvill, Abarri, Sufrington, Trinennie, Premier Knowhere, Ratioprudentia, Bzerneleg, Aidenfieeld, Seldon and the Psychohistorians, The United Helios republic, Bawkie, Stalvarctic, Nakayo, Likulau, Tsvetania, Factorim, Arktisk Lupus, Fiorina Furya, Hanskarr, Jaxon, Hanguk-Nippon, Rebel-topia, Propugnaculum, Tim Stark, Islands of unity, Friedmantowne, Si-topia, Aywhyou, Tyflugian, Lotadia, Aumeltopia, Wyatonians, Green Sky Isle, The Eight Hearths, Stoinia, Freedwanda, Westoc Kinness, United States of Vietnam mirror, Blahblah2017, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Tijania, Outer Serbeckja, Idiopola, Great Vritannia, and Kalogiros.