The Rogue Nation of Quwoe is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 566 million Quwoeans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kalkowae. The average income tax rate is 59.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Quwoean economy, worth 40.0 trillion wrokes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 70,743 wrokes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, rumor has it that Leader has won three lotteries in a row, the nation's green cities are indeed concrete jungles, and the old neighbourhood isn't how most Quwoeans remember it. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quwoe's national animal is the Griffin, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quwoe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Quwoe was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, the old neighbourhood isn't how most Quwoeans remember it.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, the nation's green cities are indeed concrete jungles.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, rumor has it that Leader has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Quwoe endorsed The Pristine Holy Waters of Namakan.
- : Quwoe endorsed The Holy Blue NationStates of HumanSanity.
- : Quwoe was endorsed by The Holy Blue NationStates of HumanSanity.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Recon Island, New Fania, Valentian Elysium, The Soylent Green Party, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Wysrod, United East Republics, Randopian, Krystalveil, Ao Kuang, Northern Nivaria, The Republic of Osea, Aspistania, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Nooooooooooooooo, Republic of Karskarovyt, Evertopia, Discotheque, Grimmywelsh, Tills, Isentran, Maalemzya, Itic, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Mulia Easamandringordia, Slaytania, Leprechaun Gold, Dustwind, Grungerock, Anisopterra, Greenmont Federation, Xemja, Vivolkha, The Pizza, Point Comfort Colony, Drewish, Bortheria, Wigwag, Vill Send, Marxist Germany, Liberdon, Namakan, HumanSanity, and Thedairos.