|Leader||President Sheldon Cooper|
|Currency||Higgs Boson Particle|
The Sheldonian Calendar of Quonkoland is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Sheldon Cooper with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, feral children, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 4.563 billion Quonkolandians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Healthcare, with Social Policy and Environment also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sheldonopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.2%.
The very strong Quonkolandian economy, worth 548 trillion Higgs Boson Particles a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 120,205 Higgs Boson Particles, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 348,629 per year while the poor average 32,825, a ratio of 10.6 to 1.
The "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, beating enemies to death with a baseball bat is legal if done within nine innings, therapists can always squeeze in another house-call, and for 25 Higgs Boson Particles tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Quonkoland's national animal is the goat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Ra Worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quonkoland's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Quonkoland's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Quonkoland's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Quonkoland's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Quonkoland relocated from Balder to Artificial Solar System.
- : Quonkoland applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Quonkoland was refounded in Balder.
- : Quonkoland ceased to exist in Artificial Solar System.
- : Quonkoland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Quonkoland's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".