The Constitutional Monarchy of Quinta Caporales is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.275 billion Caporales have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of San Andrés. The average income tax rate is 49.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Quinta Caporalski economy, worth 70.4 trillion Krugerrands a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is 55,187 Krugerrands, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Quinta Caporalski athletes are close to breaking the 2 minute mile and the 16 meter long jump, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, and the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quinta Caporales's national animal is the Saola, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quinta Caporales was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : Quinta Caporales was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Quinta Caporales, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Quinta Caporales was endorsed by The Make LC Dry Again of Volaworand.
- : Quinta Caporales was endorsed by The BRITEANNIA FOR LOCAL BRIT of Briteannia.
- : Quinta Caporales was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.
- : Quinta Caporales was endorsed by The Borderlands of Coadjuthen.
- : Quinta Caporales was endorsed by The People's Republic of Namhines.
- : Following new legislation in Quinta Caporales, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Quinta Caporales was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 81 » Tepertopia, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Amerion, Barabarom, Qvait, Madreia, Aidenfieeld, Crystal Creation, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Wehraboos, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Xandev, The Filippinas, Farengeto, Beepee, North Kanuckistan, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Kringalia, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Holy Free, Anserisa, Humedo, Weburya, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Rabbitz, Eskvenn, Sedunn, Tsvetania, Hanguk-Nippon, Elan Sleazebaganno, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Shefino, Fasire, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, Oncarra, and 31 others.Corgitopiaa, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, Erimo, Sau Man Frescher, ChickenDome, Well F, Rhetiaa, United States of Vietnam, Yeldarbsland, Jehenna, Purple Hyacinth, Nova Kobol, New Briantown, LaVuxxe, Sandaoguo, Ovkianos, The Tecorogan Federation, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Andinla, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myness, Catillos, B H A R A T, Namhines, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, and Volaworand.