The Commonwealth of Quezon Manila is a huge, genial nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 314 million Quezon Manilans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 62.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Quezon Manilan economy, worth 24.3 trillion Pesos a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,355 Pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Babies are a small but significant export, the countryside is shrouded by wind farms, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes, and children who display even minimal sporting aptitude are immediately assigned a personal trainer. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quezon Manila's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quezon Manila was endorsed by The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Quezon Manila was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Quezon Manila was endorsed by The Republic of Elder Realms.
- : Quezon Manila was endorsed by The Cordeuchian Empire of Kuveria.
- : Quezon Manila was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : Quezon Manila was endorsed by The American Insurgency of Former English Colony.
- : Quezon Manila was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : Quezon Manila was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Quezon Manila, children who display even minimal sporting aptitude are immediately assigned a personal trainer.
- : Following new legislation in Quezon Manila, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Alunya, Yaorozu, The Rhein States, Notyoutopia, Racoda, Shin-Hachioji, Frances Francis the First of France, Peldorn, Territorio di Nessuno, Saturns Edge, El Fiji Grande, Trillius, Kwaj, Ethnon, Great Bights Mum, Omnistria, Sheldanada, Sunto, Napnomadia, Black Templares, Egalico, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Corfad, Plangainer, North Bratislava, Shibutani, Uganda Knuckles UK, The Notorious Mad Jack, Newpromisedland, Koda-Land, Guer Aike, Bayern-Straubing, Kirostan, PlanetPunk, Maott, Jasminlandia, Pallaith, Dar es Saalam, National Goats, Ejhsa, Guslantis, Siwale, New Pruessen, Steampunk Ariel, Federation Terra Australis, Sundred, Acrabinnia, THX1138, Holy Oranz, Tappan Hills, and 47 others.Unimaginable Doom, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kasazzastan, Ibiscaton, Unsophisticate, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Spartoptia, Q w e r t y, Sinelona, Ostrolia, Dreadton, Buckerino, Shadowrik, Liberum Mundi, United Draconia, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Torakuen, Wineclaw, The United States of Romania, 1 very fast endotarter, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Afrille, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Haor Chall, General COE, Niradans, British Pacific Islands, Tire Sover, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Kuveria, Elder Realms, The Black Cathedral, and Antityranicals.