|Leader||The Furry Agenda|
The Technocracy of Quevilis is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Furry Agenda with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and vat-grown people. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.861 billion Furries have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Furenopolis. The average income tax rate is 68.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Quehavian economy, worth 311 trillion Favourites a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 167,474 Favourites, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The children of Quevilis are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations, and suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks. Crime is totally unknown. Quevilis's national animal is the Artist, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations.
- : Quevilis endorsed The Sinister Privateer of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Quevilis was endorsed by The Sinister Privateer of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, the children of Quevilis are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Quevilis.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
Endorsements Received: 144 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Atheist States of Philippines, Sensorland, The divisive isolationists, Fujai, Psikuta, Wyndward, Kisovec, Arnic, DiscGolfLand, The United Republic of Westend, Papercuts and Skittles, Marina Nova, Wickedly evil people, Westwind, Divina Patriae, Greynne, Sindria, Pandaland II, Tropical Isles, Liberillia, The Father-Land, Dilber, Greg Tucker, Condonohia, Cryland, Pandaland III, Kittenlicious, Mirchusko, Meedvheyt, Cro Magnon, Numpties, Triestine, Mathematania, Avadon, Fuentana, The Undivided, Loegries, Atopias, San Mazer, Gryphonian Alliance, Gastenburg, Marshalia, Leukogeras, New Belia, Free Radio States, Comia Noracon, Libterraria, Constantinopolisia, and 94 others.Shaktirajya, Thyrall, Great Sheriffdom, Akshireuya, Thessalian, The Fourth Redoubt, Xupqeu, Twisted Duality, Fallgriffin, Fielure, Pi Island, Pastern, Common Good, United Adaikes, Acropylae, Oronia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Win Mints, Archonina, The Free States of Gotham, Barcocoland, Fumafuma, Lynier, Ellcrys, Holmani, Robbinston, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Torkvale, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Plankstein, Mercia Regnum, Zoran, Mediobogdum, Estriacea, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Q The Almighty, The Anclave, Reklim, Eskaton, Euarsia, Nas Crustium, Desmosthenes and Burke, Kalla, The Rega, BoxcarJim, The United Tribes of Bantai, Pepinooo, Resurgence City, The Technocratic Ideas, Neon Sweden, Vlobbania, Scationtanland, Starblazer, Ingentis Novus, Svanland, Matism, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Albyion Kingdom, The North American Assembly, Dreamers for Hope, Ferroia, Western End Them Son, Gracelantia, Santos-Dominius, Granducato Toscana, Bova Ptaltand, Athrid HullHund, 3kruimels, Carvell, Volkason, Rubberduckia, Oometz, Thevinia, Emark, Giovanniland, Fhaengshia, Samueliebox, Organisation of North American Nations, Hamburg Neo, Sirulinuck, Arvladma, BIteland, Aldesport, Troodan, Av Libertas Vindex, Newfieisland, Yaspica, Dalimbar, Valocke, and Aluminum Oxynitride.