The Queendom of Queens State is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 972 million Queens Stateans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.7%.
The strong Queens Statean economy, worth 50.9 trillion betales a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is 52,396 betales, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
A large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, organ donation is compulsory, and surveillance cameras are banned. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Queens State's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Queens State updated the World Factbook entry in QSA.
- : Queens State proposed constructing embassies between QSA and Tuath.
- : Queens State agreed to construct embassies between QSA and British Arctic Territory.
- : Queens State agreed to construct embassies between QSA and Tambov Oblast.
- : Queens State established the regional flag of QSA.
- : Queens State lodged a message on the QSA Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Queens State, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Queens State, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Queens State, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Queens State's influence in QSA rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".