The Republic of Quebecshire XIX is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning horse population. The hard-working population of 439 million Quebecshire XIXians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 19.7%.
The Quebecshire XIXian economy, worth 19.3 trillion deniers a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 43,979 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Quebecshire XIX's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quebecshire XIX applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire XIX relocated from Genua to Artificial Solar System.
- : Quebecshire XIX resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire XIX lodged a message on the Genua Regional Message Board.
- : Quebecshire XIX's influence in Genua rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Quebecshire XIX endorsed The Antifascist Diocese of Silesian Church.
- : Quebecshire XIX relocated from Dusk Falling to Genua.
- : Quebecshire XIX was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Aviatta.
- : Quebecshire XIX was endorsed by The Supreme Commander of Lily of Sweeze.
- : Quebecshire XIX was endorsed by The Republic of Litihur.