The Galatius Suprepower of QuazaFire is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Heonne Crafts with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 7.004 billion Quazines enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quaza Nova. The average income tax rate is 80.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Quazar economy, worth a remarkable 2,517 trillion Quazan Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 359,388 Quazan Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pretty hair and tight shorts are considered to be essentials for successful political lobbyists, people boast about their low income on their dating profiles, group hugs break out during floor votes, and colonials are offended to find a local animal has been re-named the 'Furry Four-Legged Marsupial Drake Cyphre'. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. QuazaFire's national animal is the Drake Cyphre, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dominus Rayquaza.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : QuazaFire was endorsed by The Federation of Industrial Council Republics.
- : QuazaFire endorsed The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : QuazaFire endorsed The Maritria Monarchy of Iron Fist Regime.
- : QuazaFire was endorsed by The Maritria Monarchy of Iron Fist Regime.
- : QuazaFire was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : QuazaFire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, colonials are offended to find a local animal has been re-named the 'Furry Four-Legged Marsupial Drake Cyphre'.
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, group hugs break out during floor votes.
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, people boast about their low income on their dating profiles.
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, pretty hair and tight shorts are considered to be essentials for successful political lobbyists.
Endorsements Received: 104 » The Soylent Green Party, Vivolkha, Old Atlantica, Karlando, Better Indonesia, Chip Skylark, Kyrizstanislav, Isentran, Grungerock, Anollasia, Creeptopia, Wysrod, Free Land of Rebellium, Northern Nivaria, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Palman, Blogotopia, Lower Phlebacite, Colonel Terrosit, Tzo, Seantonia, Zopciria, Future of Mankind, Gewisse, Mastodonia, Zeganas, The African Emirates, St Lennys Island, Maalemzya, Slaytania, The Snake Brotherhood, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Coreras, Northern African Sahara, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, New Dracora, Valentian Elysium, North Southumberland, Vill Send, Airday, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Evertopia, Anisopterra, Johnne Green, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Calrad, Liberdon, and 54 others.Novegia, Namakan, Drewish, Marxist Germany, Arctic Coalition, Riance, Katitania, Republic of Libriano, Zeklandia, United States of Island land, Solarampa, Clialaad, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Batona, Onfande, Holma, The Galactic American Imperium, Violent Trees, Selu-Ahare, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Mauryana, Samonaemia, Testa, Silvedania, Dorab, New Kowloon Bay, Grimmywelsh, The Wires Empire, Malevos, Faradova, Greater Puptioneberadon, Sunquick, Coldian, Kingdom of New Berlin, Aquamarine Island, Cathamye, The Territories of Sealand, Burka, Vestyria, Banking Empire of Firenze, Venmere, Xanthorrhoea, Sashkoland, Iron Soviet, and Iron Fist Regime.