|Leader||Empress Julie II|
The Federal Empire of Quaxoglia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Empress Julie II with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 9.022 billion Quaxes are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belsina. The average income tax rate is 80.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Quaxoglian economy, worth 645 trillion Noglas a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 71,533 Noglas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters, contestants on Quaxoglia's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets, and stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quaxoglia's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quaxoglia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Quaxoglia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Quaxoglia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Quaxoglia was refounded in Balder.
- : Quaxoglia ceased to exist in Driselbia.
- : Quaxoglia's influence in Driselbia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Quaxoglia's influence in Driselbia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Quaxoglia's influence in Driselbia rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Quaxoglia lodged a message on the Driselbia Regional Message Board.
- : Quaxoglia relocated from Balder to Driselbia.