The Kingdom of Quavv is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by President Kazdan with an even hand, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 13.168 billion Quavvians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vandil. The average income tax rate is 62.3%.
The Quavvian economy, worth 440 trillion nemoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 33,458 nemoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
All guns must be registered, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, immigrant Maxtopians are routinely sold on popular internet auction sites, and genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quavv's national animal is the hyena and its national religion is Balma Fallowing.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quavv's influence in Osiris rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Quavv's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Quavv altered its national flag.
- : Quavv's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Quavv's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Quavv's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Quavv's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Quavv was refounded in Osiris.
- : Quavv ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Quavv's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".