The Community of Quatroville is a massive, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 2.326 billion Quatrovilleans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the city of Quatroville. The average income tax rate is 74.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Quatrovillean economy, worth 188 trillion Quats a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 80,997 Quats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Quatrovillean police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, only clowns with PhDs from clown college can advise Leader on Quatroville's coulrophobia epidemic, planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color", and the dartboard at the Quatrovillean Cancer Research Charity bears a picture of Leader's face. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Quatroville's national animal is the Ant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Quatroville, the dartboard at the Quatrovillean Cancer Research Charity bears a picture of Leader's face.
- : Following new legislation in Quatroville, planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color".
- : Following new legislation in Quatroville, only clowns with PhDs from clown college can advise Leader on Quatroville's coulrophobia epidemic.
- : Following new legislation in Quatroville, Quatrovillean police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : Quatroville was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Quatroville was endorsed by The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
- : Quatroville was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Prevaland.
- : Quatroville was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : Quatroville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Quatroville, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Yaorozu, Sunto, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Notyoutopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Unimaginable Doom, Lionia, Meritdom, Guslantis, HMS Unicorn, Zyvetskistaahn, Bharathvarsh, Elspeth and Samina, Vegetarian States, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, New Lakemba, Pasargad, Chinstralia, Wisconsota, Vantaria, Selfgradatude, Avalon, Holy Oranz, SillyString, Ceretis, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Republic of Dixie, American MapleStory, Sankami, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Reannia, Siwale, Empy, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Upper Portlandia, Kingdom of Space, Hong Kong Empire, Malta Comino Gozo, Enosville, Kaschovia, Ovsterland, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Valdr, and 30 others.Morrn, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Mercy Land, Southern Stroraia, StormRose, Omicron Persei V111, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Pallaith, Kwaj, Amerian States, General COE, Friently, Moristia, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Faxfleet, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Lamexanope, Kizja, McMasterdonia, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Sheppey, Prevaland, and Zemnaya Svoboda.