|Leader||Lord Pinkish Maroon|
The Republic of Quandarm is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lord Pinkish Maroon with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, zero percent divorce rate, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 17.148 billion Quandarmians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quandarm City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.7%.
The thriving Quandarmian economy, worth a remarkable 1,050 trillion Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 61,254 Marks, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
Weathermen are being arrested for attempting to read the future, Quandarmian athletes are close to breaking the 2 minute mile and the 16 meter long jump, the nation is so apathetic that Quandarmians can barely find the energy to bring new issues to the government, and Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Quandarm City to enjoy their national art. Crime is moderate. Quandarm's national animal is the Turkey, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quandarm's influence in Angels of Derp rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Quandarm's influence in Angels of Derp rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Quandarm lodged a message on the Angels of Derp Regional Message Board.
- : Quandarm relocated from Lazarus to Angels of Derp.
- : Quandarm's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Quandarm altered its national flag.
- : Quandarm's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Quandarm was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations and the Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector and Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Quandarm's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Quandarm was refounded in Lazarus.