|Leader||the wisdom of the crowd|
The Spooky Space Community of Qhevak is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the wisdom of the crowd with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.68 billion postbaselines hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moria. The average income tax rate is 67.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Qhevakian economy, worth 855 trillion Dogecoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 182,703 Dogecoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, The wisdom of the crowd's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide, public ferries only carry enough lifeboats for the first-class passengers, and the "fire department" is often called to remove offensive religious texts. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Qhevak's national animal is the E-Girl, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Exit.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Qhevak, the "fire department" is often called to remove offensive religious texts.
- : Following new legislation in Qhevak, public ferries only carry enough lifeboats for the first-class passengers.
- : Qhevak was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Qhevak voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Headquarters"".
- : Qhevak changed its national nation type to "Spooky Space Community".
- : Qhevak altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Qhevak, The wisdom of the crowd's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide.
- : Qhevak voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wickedly evil people".
- : Following new legislation in Qhevak, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high.
- : Following new legislation in Qhevak, international war crimes are good for business and business is booming.
Endorsements Received: None.