|Leader||His Serene Majesty King ALBERT QAYYUM|
The Greatest Empire of Qayyum is a massive, safe nation, ruled by His Serene Majesty King ALBERT QAYYUM with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 1.168 billion malays are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Britanland. The average income tax rate is 78.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming melayu economy, worth 116 trillion ALBERT1s a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 99,404 ALBERT1s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The countryside is shrouded by wind farms, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, if they thought anyone would listen the older generation would likely say that nobody listens to them any more, and soldiers must key in their passwords every time they want to reload their weapons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Qayyum's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Qayyum was endorsed by The Free Land of Libertarian Utopian Project.
- : Qayyum was endorsed by The Empire of The Windmilluminati.
- : Following new legislation in Qayyum, soldiers must key in their passwords every time they want to reload their weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Qayyum, if they thought anyone would listen the older generation would likely say that nobody listens to them any more.
- : Following new legislation in Qayyum, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion.
- : Following new legislation in Qayyum, the countryside is shrouded by wind farms.
- : Following new legislation in Qayyum, recent events in Dàguó have been classified 'for His Serene Majesty King ALBERT QAYYUM's eyes only'.
- : Following new legislation in Qayyum, it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles.
- : Following new legislation in Qayyum, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Following new legislation in Qayyum, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million ALBERT1s of property damage.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Freienland, Notyoutopia, Aerilia, ThE eNd oF eE, Shin-Hachioji, LaKronia, PlanetPunk, Ka Ching, Unimaginable Doom, Great Bights Mum, Pandessiand, Kwaj, Bayern-Straubing, Corfad, Albacria, Selfgradatude, Universal State Formula, Benolia, Nueava Libertalia, Shadowrik, Mzeusia, Wesley Republic, Ozstan, Yaorozu, Canada GR, Alsatian Island, Mordant99, Shibutani, Territorio di Nessuno, SillyString, Sunto, Gladio II, Kingdom of Space, Agrauron, Omicron Persei V111, Pakistan 001, Malta Comino Gozo, Puczovska, Bharathvarsh, Holy Oranz, Crazy Kongo, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Atain, Midds Conia, Ktyria, Wineclaw, Rahatalia, Sallanas, Thenaca, Frances Francis the First of France, and 14 others.Buckerino, General COE, Yukti, Underground Techno, Guslantis, Sil Dorsett, Siwale, THX1138, Q w e r t y, Illusia and Neverendia, Diodone, Californian Redwood, The Windmilluminati, and Libertarian Utopian Project.