The Secular Republic of Qastan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning lion population. The quiet, industrious population of 1.511 billion Qastanis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 33.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Qastani economy, worth 47.0 trillion rials a year, is highly specialized and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 31,074 rials, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Qastan's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Qastan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Qastan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Qastan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Qastan relocated from Iran to The Rejected Realms.
- : Qastan was ejected and banned from Iran by The United States of Iramerica.
- : The United States of Iramerica dismissed Qastan as Vice President of Iran.
- : Qastan ejected Greater persian gulf from Iran.
- : Qastan ejected and banned United golan from Iran.
- : Qastan lodged a message on the Iran Regional Message Board.
- : Qastan ejected and banned The Constitutional Monarchy of Duke from Iran.