|Currency||New Qaseri Reil|
The Federation of Qaser is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 377 million Qaseris are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elan. The average income tax rate is 14.2%.
The strong Qaserian economy, worth 23.5 trillion New Qaseri Reils a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Pizza Delivery, and Retail. Average income is 62,283 New Qaseri Reils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors, in pet stores nationwide leopards are growing in popularity, and advertisers are struggling to make water sound cool to a twitchy public. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Qaser's national animal is the leopard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Qaser's influence in The Northern Lands rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Qaser published "Federation of Qaser WORK IN PROGRESS" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Qaser relocated from The Western Isles to The Northern Lands.
- : Qaser founded the region The Northern Lands.
- : Qaser's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Qaser's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Qaser was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Craiglang.
- : Qaser's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Qaser was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Qaser endorsed The Dominion of Nhoor.
Endorsements Received: None.