The Republic of Pythens is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its compulsory military service and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 358 million Pythensians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 23.5%.
The strong Pythensian economy, worth 24.0 trillion Bits a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 67,026 Bits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots, and neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pythens's national animal is the Python, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pythens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Pythens, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
- : Following new legislation in Pythens, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots.
- : Following new legislation in Pythens, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Following new legislation in Pythens, citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process.
- : Following new legislation in Pythens, road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans.
- : Pythens was endorsed by The Hub Federation of Orado.
- : Pythens was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.
- : Pythens was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Loutsland.
- : Pythens was endorsed by The Beerpublic of Joodey.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Corfad, Territorio di Nessuno, Sinelona, Notyoutopia, El Fiji Grande, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Afrille, Siwale, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Frances Francis the First of France, Yaorozu, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, Sunto, Trillius, Egalico, Sheldanada, Koda-Land, Lomjia, Ikea Rike, Bayern-Straubing, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Omnistria, PlanetPunk, Selfgradatude, Acrabinnia, Kwaj, Tappan Hills, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Holy Oranz, Q w e r t y, Steampunk Ariel, Sea Ghost, The Notorious Mad Jack, Plangainer, Black Templares, Uganda Knuckles UK, Napnomadia, Free Azzaca, Maott, Torakuen, Pallaith, Jasminlandia, Sil Dorsett, and 44 others.1 very fast endotarter, Pasargad, Unimaginable Doom, New Pruessen, Federation Terra Australis, Dreadton, United Draconia, New Bremerton, Spartoptia, Moubarakistan, Ethnon, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Buckerino, Ejhsa, Ibiscaton, Shadowrik, Haor Chall, General COE, Niradans, Kasazzastan, Wineclaw, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Thiammyalllaland, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Apetopia, Loli County, Test for a new hope, The Black Cathedral, Elder Realms, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Guer Aike, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Justanistan, Valhalla123, Makersaulache, Ttopa, Joodey, Loutsland, Kobagia, and Orado.