|Leader||Daryūsh Jem Trayast|
The Intramarine Realm of Pygania is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Daryūsh Jem Trayast with an even hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 7.743 billion Pyganians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government prioritizes Defense, with Industry and Administration also on the agenda, while Environment and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anquas. The average income tax rate is 83.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pyganian economy, worth a remarkable 2,387 trillion vrigs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched black market in Arms Manufacturing, Retail, Gambling, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 308,404 vrigs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Royalist is the most offensive slur in the Pyganian language, feeling like a winner comes at a price, the SWAT team always rings twice, and children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Pygania's national animal is the boar, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pygania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Drug Decriminalization Act".
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, the SWAT team always rings twice.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, feeling like a winner comes at a price.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Pyganian language.
- : Pygania was endorsed by The Greater Ram Rajya of Hindu Ram Rajya.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, exceptionally talented workers are praised more than Revolutionary heroes.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, military barracks resemble five-star hotels.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Hindu Mahasabha, Kushas, Hebitaka, Hindu Puri, Shiv Loka, Mauryavarsha, Gadhavi, Kakatiya, Qazwsxer, Hell alike, HAPAM, South Kerala, JAJPUR, Rajpore, Gujarati empire, and Hindu Ram Rajya.