The Federation of Putal is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, devout population of 1.253 billion Putains are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pamalin. The average income tax rate is 82.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Putain economy, worth 162 trillion Partans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 129,529 Partans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Putal, Pamalin spends billions upgrading public transport, priests are being drafted by the church load, and elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Putal's national animal is the Boar, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Putal, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in Putal, priests are being drafted by the church load.
- : Following new legislation in Putal, Pamalin spends billions upgrading public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Putal, getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Putal.
- : Following new legislation in Putal, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Putal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
- : Following new legislation in Putal, military geniuses responsible for brilliant campaigns are drummed out because they have close same-sex friends and an interest in interior design.
- : Following new legislation in Putal, the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers.
- : Following new legislation in Putal, government ministers claim to ride dragons to work.
- : Following new legislation in Putal, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Siwale, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Xentherida, Holy Oranz, Sil Dorsett, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Guslantis, Sirisea, Frances Francis the First of France, Kingdom of Space, Wineclaw, Bharathvarsh, SchoolHouse Rock, Upper Portlandia, Enosville, Wisconsota, Selfgradatude, Ovsterland, Kaschovia, Lord Ravenclaw, Empy, Vazali, Equestrian Commonwealth, Valdr, Holtklava, Colony of lasting Hopes, Wolfensjaeger, Mercy Land, Notty Swaras, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Venezuelia, Omicron Persei V111, American MapleStory, Calamazo, The Mazur Empire, HMS Unicorn, The Rossinite Empire, Pallaith, Lupus Imperium, Kwaj, Aldion, Vegetarian States, The Utopian Initiative, Reannia, and 33 others.Amerian States, General COE, Moristia, The Sanada Clan, Kiberio, Jenner-Kardash, Sereeno, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Vyxizzizz Qae Laamnaal Zoq Vaandraleshik, Faxfleet, Rylam, Cleoskye, Ostrinios, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Kizja, McMasterdonia, Sanjurika, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Sheppey, Prevaland, Kobagia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Alice Gardens, and Whian Odeistan.