The Dictatorship of Pupaca is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, avowedly heterosexual populace, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.074 billion Pupacans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Puca. The average income tax rate is 59.4%.
The powerhouse Pupacan economy, worth 110 trillion pacas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 102,652 pacas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee, the treehouse in Shark Park is the tallest building in Pupaca, the hit new medical TV show "Home" prominently features the brand of painkiller the lead doctor is addicted to, and human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Pupaca's national animal is the Shark, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pupaca's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Pupaca's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Pupaca's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pupaca was refounded in Balder.
- : Pupaca ceased to exist in Conch Kingdom.
- : Pupaca was endorsed by The Republic of Olornia.
- : Pupaca was endorsed by The Empire of The New Economic Quebec.
- : Pupaca was endorsed by The People's Republic of Mandalanusia.
- : Pupaca was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Koneule.
- : Pupaca was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Vnuk.