The Empire of Psikuta is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.317 billion Psikutans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Psikutan economy, worth 649 trillion Kellers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 195,938 Kellers, with the richest citizens earning 8.2 times as much as the poorest.
Eminent domain has been abolished, claiming that "my cousin said it was legal" is a common courtroom defense, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue", and earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss. Crime is totally unknown. Psikuta's national animal is the Pitbull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Psikuta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Land Management".
- : Following new legislation in Psikuta, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Psikuta, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Psikuta was endorsed by The Empire of Detzscren Blummv.
- : Following new legislation in Psikuta, claiming that "my cousin said it was legal" is a common courtroom defense.
- : Following new legislation in Psikuta, eminent domain has been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Psikuta, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods.
- : Following new legislation in Psikuta, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Following new legislation in Psikuta, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Psikuta, government bureaucrats devote many man-hours to trying to measure unquantifiables.
Endorsements Received: 82 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Win Mints, Liberillia, Fallgriffin, Barcocoland, Shaktirajya, Mathematania, Tropical Isles, Pandaland III, Pandaland II, Ferroia, Wickedly evil people, DiscGolfLand, Twisted Duality, Acropylae, Cazia Minor, Kittenlicious, Empire of Spartacus, Ioways, The 9 Stars, Condonohia, Archonina, Torkvale, Volpi Apostati, Mirchusko, Allwarts, Greg Tucker, The United Republic of Westend, Majuria, Nevafornia, New Belia, Oronia, United Adaikes, Triestine, WyEast, Gryphonian Alliance, Kisovec, Robbinston, Numpties, Glorious Existence, Fujai, The Anclave, Ellcrys, Aldesport, Oometz, Arkadia Universalis, The Undivided, Yy4u, Lynier, Shaqolandia, and 32 others.Divina Patriae, Dalimbar, Denieria, The Anti-Social Socialists, Kingdom of Anderson, Xiuhtezcatl, Keerim Foundation, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Cro Magnon, Grandi Fiori, Doggerstan, Ilmecith, Westwind, North Sylar, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Orcatortugs, Bhang Bhang Duc, Greynne, Varstov, Great Sheriffdom, Marshalia, Giovanniland, Midproth, Podium, Halvard, Varanius, Meow-meow-mia, Bigstickistan, Recuecn, and Atheist States of Philippines.