The Rogue Nation of Prylin is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Richard Carlin with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.448 billion Prylinians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prylin City. The average income tax rate is 85.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Prylinian economy, worth 404 trillion Jokes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 117,288 Jokes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied Platypus, concussed Platypusball players cannot remember their lineup position, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, and election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes. Crime is totally unknown. Prylin's national animal is the Platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Prylin, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Prylin was endorsed by The Republic of Vyazmas.
- : Prylin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Prylin was endorsed by The United States of Mordant99.
- : Prylin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Prylin, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Prylin was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Freienland.
- : Prylin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Prylin was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Benolia.
- : Following new legislation in Prylin, concussed Platypusball players cannot remember their lineup position.
Endorsements Received: 118 » Unimaginable Doom, Yaorozu, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Notyoutopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Sankami, Bharathvarsh, Guslantis, HMS Unicorn, Novare Res, Lionia, Selfgradatude, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Sunto, Shadowrik, Apetopia, Great Bights Mum, Avalon, Holy Oranz, Ceretis, Wisconsota, SillyString, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Republic of Dixie, American MapleStory, Wineclaw, Siwale, Indereac Lanx, Malta Comino Gozo, Kingdom of Space, Enosville, Kaschovia, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Southern Stroraia, Omicron Persei V111, Mercy Land, Pallaith, Kwaj, Amerian States, General COE, Friently, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Diodone, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, and 68 others.Sheppey, Prevaland, Zedeya, Pleroma Sans Romans, Herzliyya, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Vogonlandia, Seven Hills, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, The Iron Lions, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Territorio di Nessuno, Tredano, PlanetPunk, Che Sana Und, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Cuyan, Phillywob, Corfad, Wodan, Beodarasc, Thenaca, Forunte, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Alice Gardens, Southern Allican, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Malvad, NatsukiLand, ThE eNd oF eE, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, Bridgett, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Legique, Eglise Sainte Eve, Illusia and Neverendia, Alsatian Island, The South Falls, The Mazur Empire, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Puczovska, Ktyria, Montroyale, Morlanka, Atain, Canada GR, LaKronia, Pandessiand, Nueava Libertalia, Wesley Republic, Albacria, Benolia, Freienland, and Mordant99.