The Armed Republic of Prussian-Germany is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 609 million Prussian-Germanyians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 30.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Prussian-Germanyian economy, worth 47.9 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 78,590 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Prussian-Germany's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prussian-Germany became WA Delegate of New Saxony.
- : Prussian-Germany was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Prussian-Germany was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Denterville.
- : Prussian-Germany lodged a message on the New Saxony Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Prussian-Germany, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized.
- : Following new legislation in Prussian-Germany, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Prussian-Germany's influence in New Saxony fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Prussian-Germany voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Prussian-Germany, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost.
- : Prussian-Germany's influence in New Saxony fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Denterville.