The Colony of Prussia the 2nd is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and state-planned economy. The quiet, industrious population of 659 million Germans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prussia. The average income tax rate is 16.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong German economy, worth 49.3 trillion Pound Sterlings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is 74,771 Pound Sterlings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work, and three-year-olds have tantrums because they don't want to be drainage technicians when they grow up. Crime is totally unknown. Prussia the 2nd's national animal is the wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prussia the 2nd's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Prussia the 2nd relocated from The Union of the Pruidian Peoples to The Rejected Realms.
- : Prussia the 2nd was ejected and banned from The Union of the Pruidian Peoples by The Armed Republic of Curb Stomping The Fash.
- : Prussia the 2nd's influence in The Union of the Pruidian Peoples rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Auxiliary".
- : Prussia the 2nd's influence in The Union of the Pruidian Peoples rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Prussia the 2nd resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Prussia the 2nd relocated from The Insurgency to The Union of the Pruidian Peoples.
- : Prussia the 2nd was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Prussia the 2nd applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Prussia the 2nd's influence in The Insurgency rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".