|Leader||Head Councilman Helio|
The People's Confederation of Prozitia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Head Councilman Helio with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, daily referendums, and vat-grown people. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.122 billion Prozitians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Salvony. The average income tax rate is 91.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Prozitian economy, worth 291 trillion Stels a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 137,139 Stels, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
They say that Prozitians made a dessert and called it peace, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, and employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams. Crime is totally unknown. Prozitia's national animal is the Eagle Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Secular State.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Prozitia, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Following new legislation in Prozitia, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : Following new legislation in Prozitia, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in Prozitia, they say that Prozitians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Prozitia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Provisional Rule in Wartime".
- : Prozitia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Prozitia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
- : Prozitia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Prozitia lodged a message on the The Internationale Regional Message Board.
- : Prozitia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Dawnopolis.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Duravia, Minahasa, That Place Where We Live, Albania 3, Absurd Land, Weaventingost, Golinistan, Bernieland Republic, East Nazareth, Really marxism, Restart, Pertsjan, Meorlanorde, Islati Scyia, Carrico, International Socialist Union, Red Sanguina, Puhon, Bruksemark, Dominguez Hills, Chonghaile, and Dawnopolis.