The Dominion of Protonfield is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, complete lack of prisons, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 627 million Protonfieldians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Proton City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Protonfieldian economy, worth 88.0 trillion Blosfords a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 140,321 Blosfords, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 734,544 per year while the poor average 14,381, a ratio of 51.1 to 1.
The government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption, creative compliance measures ensure that high-ranking officials live in luxury while the country's coffers collect cobwebs, fast-food chefs regularly win Health Innovation Awards for spitting on burgers, and teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Protonfield's national animal is the Gerbil, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, fast-food chefs regularly win Health Innovation Awards for spitting on burgers.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, creative compliance measures ensure that high-ranking officials live in luxury while the country's coffers collect cobwebs.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, the government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Proton City to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, among slaves 'bastard' is an honorific rather than an insult.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, internet moderators work overtime to remove memes comparing Leader to cartoon bears.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings.
- : Protonfield endorsed The Fiefdom of Navsland.
- : Protonfield endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Lulubellia.
Endorsements Received: 179 » Ihese, Wilkshire, Ethnon, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Avemterra, Orado, Sundred, Yaorozu, Dabarastan, Corfad, Interdimensional Zone, Serendipita Martia, Sunto, Daiz, North Bratislava, The Rhein States, Fayyayid, Koda-Land, Sikol, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Mesopotama, Guer Aike, Shadowrik, Territorio di Nessuno, East Akra, New Lakemba, El Fiji Grande, McMasterdonia, Siwale, Noahs Second Country, Loutsland, Omnistria, Fauzjhia, Frances Francis the First of France, Frostcell, Seenvorland, Solcius, Pleroma Sans Romans, Newpromisedland, Pallaith, Praeceps, Greater Pittsburgh, Aeolist, Zeternia, Valentine Z, Great Bights Mum, Hamerica, The Iron Lions, Xagill, and 129 others.Empy, Dreadton, Pazair, Dar es Saalam, Zumlandia, Selfgradatude, The Serdey Islands, Wineclaw, Saperisole, Immenium, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Maott, The Pantheons, Zzozona, 1 very fast endotarter, Timothea, Westinor, Xentherida, Ver Testua, Sil Dorsett, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Korovan Isles, Wisconsota, Valhalla123, Plutayah, The Tampa Bay Rays, Termathe, I Like Killing people, Former English Colony, Prydania, Libertania Democratica, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kranostav, Unshleepd, Borsukia, The Calabash Protectorate, Kocherian, Clan Spaniel, Fendlium, Yokciq Empire, Ihsan, Hopsin, Dakota Territories, Seanat, Brucklania, Plangainer, Arichia, Sattelbach, Jovian Knights, Schnuftelland, Joodey, The Unicrons, Simone Republic, Highton Islands, New Jamgra, Damsmel, Unimaginable Doom, PotatoFarmers, Xyrron, Nistriabar, Madjack, Ravendi, Abject Ludicrosity, Asoc lon, Eywaan, Principia Mathematica, Cowbridge, Montinario, Yalgora, Xipher, Kragsgale, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Buckhem, Solskjar, Eastern Cous Empria, Andexia, Moubarakistan, Gendirt, DIMAnism, Walter Jackson, David Davidson, Yukti, Anungu, Zimmerdachen, Godwanna, Fizban, United Federation of Technocrats, Free Lives, Panama Coalition, Napnomadia, Wolvenland, Maynilan, Ultra777, U S Eh, Heilhum Imperius, Dangine, The Endless Eventide, WeKnow, Eschatosia, Vincone Cae, Votak Matim, Runeda, Draconian Progression, Harjad, Gautania, Therizia, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Nouvelle-Floride, Holy Oranz, Sopernia, Nuevo Navarre, Glanst, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, Comfed, Outer Shenendoah, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Lulubellia, and Rozarus.