The Republic of Prosperitet is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 208 million Prosperitetians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 9.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Prosperitetian economy, worth 13.1 trillion Zlatoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 62,983 Zlatoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost, military spending is on the increase, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and euthanasia is legal. Crime is relatively low. Prosperitet's national animal is the Arktička Lisica, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prosperitet published "The Factions" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Prosperitet published "The Law" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Prosperitet published "The Sacred Process" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Prosperitet appointed Prosperitet as Princeps with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Kolonija.
- : Prosperitet added the tag "Isolationist" to Kolonija.
- : Prosperitet removed the tag "World Assembly" from Kolonija.
- : Prosperitet published "The Pivot" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Prosperitet's influence in Kolonija rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Prosperitet granted posting privileges on the Kolonija Regional Message Board to Officers with Communications authority in embassy regions.
- : Prosperitet added the tag "Map" to Kolonija.