The Queen's State of Proprietor Sayle is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Governor with a fair hand, and notable for its absence of drug laws, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 24.564 billion Proprietor Sayleans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.4%.
The very strong Proprietor Saylean economy, worth 608 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Trout Farming. Average income is 24,789 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 168,535 per year while the poor average 1,331, a ratio of 126 to 1.
Major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, the land is famous throughout the region for its rampant lawlessness, all tariffs have been abolished, and the Governor has just been declared ruler of Proprietor Sayle in an international press conference. Crime is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Proprietor Sayle's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Proprietor Sayle's influence in Cote dIvoire fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Proprietor Sayle's influence in Cote dIvoire rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Proprietor Sayle's influence in Cote dIvoire rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Proprietor Sayle's influence in Cote dIvoire rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Proprietor Sayle's influence in Cote dIvoire rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Proprietor Sayle was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides and Largest Cheese Export Sector, the Top 5% for Highest Drug Use and Most Armed, and the Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Proprietor Sayle relocated from Balder to Cote dIvoire.
- : Proprietor Sayle was refounded in Balder.
- : Proprietor Sayle ceased to exist in Cote dIvoire.
- : Proprietor Sayle was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.