The Nomadic People of ProphetOfRage is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Grave One with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 2.389 billion ProphetOfRageans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Plains Of Silence. The average income tax rate is 81.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong ProphetOfRagean economy, worth 197 trillion Bullets a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is 82,525 Bullets, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's never enough space in space, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, torture is illegal, and it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools. Crime is totally unknown. ProphetOfRage's national animal is the Tarantula Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ProphetOfRage was endorsed by The Stratocratic Winterland of Illusia and Neverendia.
- : ProphetOfRage was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Eglise Sainte Eve.
- : ProphetOfRage was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in ProphetOfRage, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in ProphetOfRage, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in ProphetOfRage, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in ProphetOfRage, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in ProphetOfRage, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape.
- : ProphetOfRage was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Prevaland.
- : ProphetOfRage was endorsed by The Can of SillyString.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Buckerino, Pallaith, Tharissus, Aerilia, RedRunele, Yaorozu, Siwale, Notyoutopia, Vegetarian States, Pria Xennes, South Grand Mountain, Republic of Destiny, Shin-Hachioji, Stareogratia, Unimaginable Doom, The Utopian Movement, Universal State Formula, Wodan, Wineclaw, Great Bights Mum, Ainsworth, Bayern-Straubing, Vogonlandia, Coemgen, Territorio di Nessuno, Coppicia, Corfad, Helido, Ostrinios, Shadowrik, Cloydicia, Sunto, Che Sana Und, Midds Conia, New-El, Republic of Dixie, PlanetPunk, Horsley Land, Bharathvarsh, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Aenglaland, Diodone, Selfgradatude, Libotionia, Holy Oranz, Kelvaros Prime, Victoriaans Nederlands, Forunte, Kaschovia, Thenaca, and 33 others.Apetopia, Sheppey, Agrauron, Kingdom of Space, Kwaj, Anima Proxa, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Reannia, The Lancerian Empire, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Friently, General COE, McMasterdonia, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Sanjurika, Gospel Power, HMS Unicorn, Merconitonitopia, Lord Ravenclaw, Astal Aavors, Xentherida, Pakistan 001, Sil Dorsett, AdyLand, Bridgett, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, SillyString, Prevaland, Eglise Sainte Eve, and Illusia and Neverendia.