|Leader||Holy Admiral Ilyioch Nostera|
The Theocracy of Prolieum is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Holy Admiral Ilyioch Nostera with an even hand, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 12.134 billion Prolieumians are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Welfare and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goldoriu. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Prolieumaise economy, worth a remarkable 3,553 trillion Zygwests a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 292,895 Zygwests, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,217,061 per year while the poor average 46,144, a ratio of 26.4 to 1.
Schoolboys trained in chivalry are encouraged to duel other boys for a maiden's hand, forty-year-old men are asked for their ID before watching the latest pony cartoon movies, citizens sell their moldy bread as homemade penicillin, and children who display even minimal sporting aptitude are immediately assigned a personal trainer. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Prolieum's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prolieum was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Prolieum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Prolieum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Prolieum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Prolieum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Prolieum was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and Largest Insurance Industry and the Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- : Prolieum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Prolieum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Prolieum was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Prolieum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.