The Federation of Progeria is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Shoshanna Damoskinos with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 1.347 billion Progerians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Covidia. The average income tax rate is 68.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Progerian economy, worth 128 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,679 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
CEOs are forced to cut coupons during important conference calls to make ends meet, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea, and enemy agents are generally eliminated with extreme prejudice. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Progeria's national animal is the Capybara, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Progeria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Corsoaua.
- : Progeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Progeria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Progeria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Progeria, enemy agents are generally eliminated with extreme prejudice.
- : Following new legislation in Progeria, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea.
- : Following new legislation in Progeria, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Progeria, CEOs are forced to cut coupons during important conference calls to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in Progeria, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Progeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Baconbacon123, Gorzi, Tyranogorgon, Runegeist, Angea, The Evile Empire, Trischoczlovakia, Josephtan, Balkan Vojvodina, Salanernterthwazva, Asterdel, Reatilber Soclistice, Leverestia, Valltoria, Fliesa, Bawnnmore, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Ancapistanpart2, Heisenbee, Serbianistan, Of NUGE, Obliquity, Klixia, Davnar, Dermsie area, Fredonion, and Corsoaua.