The Republic of Prodstrazka is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Howard with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, public floggings, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.212 billion Prodstrazkans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Haafingar. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Prodstrazkan economy, worth 366 trillion Eironas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 114,245 Eironas, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 405,108 per year while the poor average 23,240, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
Hell is not always other people, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas, and children who believe in the tooth fairy are frequently shipped off to Bigtopia. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Prodstrazka's national animal is the Elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prodstrazka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Prodstrazka's influence in Federation of Conservative Nations rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Prodstrazka voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Following new legislation in Prodstrazka, children who believe in the tooth fairy are frequently shipped off to Bigtopia.
- : Prodstrazka was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Prodstrazka, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas.
- : Prodstrazka voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Prodstrazka was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Prodstrazka voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Prodstrazka's influence in Federation of Conservative Nations rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".